Sunday, April 24, 2011

A Casual Easter Outfit

I've decided that when I'm not in my underwear at home (which is an embarrassingly significant amount of my day, but in my defense, I get a lot of work done that way!), I'm going to post my out-and-about ensembles. Today I went up north with my boyfriend to visit our families for Easter and I didn't want to get too dressed up, but was really excited to wear one of my grandmother's hats.


DETAILS:
HAT: Grandma June's (vintage, 1950s)
BROWN & CREAM  STRIPED BLOUSE: Grandma June's (vintage, 1970s)
CREAM KNIT RUFFLED CARDIGAN: Thrifted (vintage, 1960s)
SHOULDER BAG: Grandma June's (vintage, 1970s)
JEANS: Forever 21
WOODEN/LEATHER HEELS: Grandma June's (vintage 1970s)

*

Hope everyone got to see their families and wear great hats! Happy Easter! xo, mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment