A citywide clothing swap?! YES PLEASE. (Jeez, my city is cool!) The lovely ladies from Swap Maine are putting on another clothing swap! I went last time, and scored some AMAZING pieces that I still wear daily. Come check it out, I'll be there! (And bring your unwanted garments if you have some!)
- If you have clothes to donate, bring your bag to the East End School (195 North Street, Portland) TONIGHT from 5:00-6:00. This will gain you FREE entry to the swap tomorrow!
- If you can’t make it tonight, come tomorrow morning with your bag from 10:00-12:00 and only pay $5. You’ll get to nosh on delicious food and drinks from the 13th Cookie, Coffee by Design, Katie Made Bakery, Local Sprouts, Poland Spring, and the Stonyfield Cafe.
- You can also come starting at 12:00 and pay $10 (with or without a bag of clothes).
- The swap will run from 12:00-3:00 at 195 North Street in Portland!
- Every person that comes to the swap will be given a raffle ticket. You can use your ticket to enter to win one of ten awesome prizes (see the list here). You can also purchase extra tickets for $1 each.