Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Aztec Cardigans

Lately I can't get enough of those 70s cardigans with Aztec prints. Here are some of my current favorites on Etsy.


Found in Mustardseed Vintage's shop, $22.
(Probably my favorite. So gorgeous, so inexpensive! Why haven't I bought this yet? Seriously ladies, if you don't snatch this up soon, I will.)



Found in Milan Vintage's shop, $37.
(her pictures are blurry, but you can still tell that this piece is awesome!)



Both of these are from RockyMountainRetro's shop, $25 and $29.
(the back of the first one is a solid orange, which I think is great! And the colors of the second one?! Amazing.)

***

And here's my Aztec-inspired cardigan vest, for sale in my Etsy shop. It's the most beautiful color, the most beautiful quality- Pendleton!


Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment