Thursday, November 5, 2009

The new finds that I just couldn't part with.

I had a great day thrifting, and among the amazing finds I got, I found two dresses I was planning on listing on my etsy page, but after I put them on, I knew I couldn't let them leave my apartment. They're just too much. Too phenomenal, too much my style. Check it.



Accordion pleated from the chest down? Yes please!


And here it is without the belt on. I just love the flowy tent style. And see the way the sleeves gather at the cuffs? Very Victorian. I think I'm in love.

Here's the other one. Holy crap, right?

SLEEVES!

Sorry, ladies. Let me love these for a little while, and then maybe they'll make it to etsy. I did, however, list this STUNNING winter jacket, which was very hard to do (I want to keep this, too!)


You can find it here.

Happy fall! It sure does feel like winter here in Maine.

No comments:

Post a Comment